Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Welcome to the redecorated den!

The fabulous new header, 3 column format & overall new look you see here comes courtesy of the talents of Darcy at Life with My 3 Boybarians!

Isn't the snowshadow blue color lovely? Isn't the little wolf cub adorable?

Thank you all who left a comment before it was "officially" done -- just know that I didn't create this look, all the credit goes to Darcy!

Thank you, Darcy, it is beautiful!

PS I've been fiddling with the post & sidebar fonts...umm...blog designer I am not!!

9 comments:

Riverfront Headmistress said...

The den looks nice and cozy.

Anonymous said...

I love the look! I need some work on mine. It's not as easy as it looks, that's for sure.

Oh, and blue is my favorite color. It is so calming.
Melissa

Tina in WA said...

I love your new look!

~Tina

Jennefer said...

It looks wonderful; way to go, Darcy. I am so glad that your wolf drawing is still there, too! I love that.

Jennefer

Sea Star said...

WOW! This looks great! Now I want to redesign mine.....

Darcy @ m3b said...

I'm so glad you like your new space. Have fun! Enjoy!

Nina said...

Nice layout, love the wolf theme. I never saw the other one though.
Your name is my daughter's middle name. Same spelling too. It's unusual to meet a woman/girl with that spelling. In our case it was my grandmother's middle name and I know it was more commonly spelled that way years ago.

Lisa~ said...

I didnt mention your new look!? I thought I did!! yikes... where have I been? lol

I love the new picture of the wolfe in your header... and the colors are great too!

Yeah team!

Lisa~

Petunia said...

Your site looks wonderful. Your designer did a great job.

Latin Motto

Non scholae sed vitae discimus ~ Seneca. We learn not for school, but for life.