Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Nice does matter

A couple weeks ago, Barb at Heart of Harmony gave me the Nice Matters Award.

I had thought I'd pass it on to Lisa at Koinonia Academy when I got the icon into my blog's sidebar. Alas, I still haven't discovered the secret to getting it there!

This morning I went to Trivium Academy to see what Jessica was up to...and saw that she had given it to Lisa! At first I thought "oh no!" and then I realized that "it's all good" and I'm going to give it to Lisa too! Because I want her to know that she is a blessing & encouragement to me.

Nice might be an overused word. It might be on some writers' banned word list. Still, nice does matter!

Thanks, Barb, for passing the award on to me!

And, Lisa, thanks for being nice! I pass this award on to you, too!

2 comments:

Margie said...

You are nice and it does matter! I am glad to see you get this. I would love to hear about TOG when you have time. This is my first time getting to your blog since the change. It is great!! I really like it. I am just so computer illiterate it would be hard! Thanks for coming by while we were so sick! Love the new blog!

Lisa~ said...

Lee my kindred spirit friend thanks! Thank you very much!! What a treasure you are....

Lisa~

Latin Motto

Non scholae sed vitae discimus ~ Seneca. We learn not for school, but for life.