Thursday, August 30, 2007

WHY I want to start over!

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it!

It's not the name...I love the name/address.

Its not the look of the blog...I have a *very* talented friend who has offered to help make it look more "me." And no, I'm not telling you who, lest you beg her to help you before she has a chance to help me. :)

It's the posts...I just want to delete them all and start again! Not that I said anything terrible. I just want to start over!

I could just start a new blog...I really could, except I like the address for this one.

So...if you come to visit me one of these days and there is nothing here...just pretend it is a new blog and you're excited that I finally started one!!

Now back to visiting other blogs...

9 comments:

Lisa~ said...

Ok... Now you have to tell me who it is and hook me up! lol

Glad you are keeping it.... I like the name too!

Lisawa~

Frankie said...

Don't start over! Blogs evolve and change with time...just keep going and change it as you go. I've enjoyed lurking here and think it's a lovely blog.

Sea Star said...

yeah... don't start over. Just press forward in the way you want to go. Make the changes you want. I have enjoyed reading your posts and seeing your wonderful artwork.

Tami, full-time mom; part-time foodie said...

As others have said, I enjoy coming here and visiting! I glean so much from your ideas and drawings.

It will be a treasire someday to look back and see your home and teaching style grow and change over time. Don't start over!

: )
Tami

Darcy @ m3b said...

I just came to give you a *hug* of encouragement. I've also enjoyed what you've already got. But it is YOUR space and should be whatever you make it.

Margie said...

Don't start again. You will want what you have here back later. Maybe you can just change your template if you are wanting change. I did that recently. It kept all my posts. I know so little about computers. I cannot design my own or anything. Anyway, the change in template did not interfere with my posts.
Don't start over there is history here. I like to read what you have and as something new comes up, I will reread something. :)

Rhonda said...

My blog has gone from a hodgepodge of no direction to one of mostly homeschooling posts. You don't need to start over. As others have said, just make the changes you want as you go forward.

And I LOVE the name of your blog. :)

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Permission granted! :) It's your space, your 'home'...do what you need to get comfy.

Riverfront Headmistress said...

Its contagious, I changed my look (but kept my posts).

Latin Motto

Non scholae sed vitae discimus ~ Seneca. We learn not for school, but for life.