Tuesday, August 7, 2007

5th Grade Schedule

Momo is in 5th grade and there was just too much to keep all her assignments on a single page with my new & improved (just this week!) schedule. But now that the week is wrapping, I'm not sure I like this style at all. So next week, I'm trying something new. But as I promised dh & the kids -- I will not add or alter any of the work for the whole quarter. Which we are exactly halfway through, now that I think about it. Momo has always been an academic minded student -- learned to read at 4, loves math, enjoys logic puzzles...basically likes what comes to most minds when they hear the word "school."
And yes, just like in her Christmas picture, she was barefoot in shorts in December!

No comments:

Latin Motto

Non scholae sed vitae discimus ~ Seneca. We learn not for school, but for life.