Friday, February 15, 2008

Excellent, Dude!


Tonia at The Sunny Patch and Lisa at Koinonia Academy think I'm excellent. That makes my day! Thanks, ladies! The feeling is mutual.

Now, I'm supposed to pass this award on to 5 bloggers who I think are admirable, distinctive, exceptional, first-class, magnificent, notable, outstanding, priceless, sterling, wonderful...you know, excellent!

So, to
Karen...because I wish to school in a Magic Schoolhouse and
Skeller...because I wish I was Short on Words and
Isabella, Zadok, and Theo...because I wish I my kids had a Cattle Blog and
Paz...because I wish we were a WoW Academy and
Gardenschooler...because I wish I was In the Garden...

I want you to know that I think you're excellent! Now, please, pass it on to five more bloggers that you admire!

9 comments:

Skeller said...

Wow. Thanks, Lee!
I'm just so tickled you thought of me :-).
Now, at the risk of exposing my total ignorance and appearing the complete untechie dork that I am ... how do I go about posting this "E" award on my blog so I can pass it along?!? Is there an html code that I cut and paste?

Karen said...

Wow - Lee. The feeling is mutual. I think you are excellent. Thanks.

my5wolfcubs said...

Skeller, the way I posted it was to save the image (right-click or control-click) to my computer and then upload it as a photo to blogger. There might be any easier way, but this un-techie doesn't know it!! :)
Lee

Anonymous said...

Sometimes there will be a copy of TTT VERY cheap on their scratch & dent sale. I've seen one recently for $14. You can call Laurie at )309)537-3641 to see if she has any right now. :-)

Nora said...

Aren't you sweet!! I'll pass it on.

Jennefer said...

Lee,

Yea! You are very deserving of this! I also passed an award onto you. Go by and check out my blog when you get a second. You'll need to think of 5 more people to pass it on to!

Jennefer

Tina in WA said...

YEAH, Lee! You deserve this award.

And I too passed the same award that Jennefer passed on to you as well. :o) You are one award deserving gal. :o)

~Tina

Anonymous said...

Well deserved Lee! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

A well deserved award, indeed! I enjoyed popping in to visit you, Lee. You're now on my blogroll. Have a great week!
Stacy :-)
http://paintingbridges.wordpress.com

Latin Motto

Non scholae sed vitae discimus ~ Seneca. We learn not for school, but for life.